Every other day in Florida, accidents take place as a result of the negligence of a person, organization, or corporation. Negligence is described as the failure to use reasonable care or caution to protect another person from harm, illness, or accident.
Our personal injury attorney at Foltz Law PA in Florida can help you receive compensation if you or a loved one was harmed as a result of someone else's negligent conduct or failure to act. You might be able to get the money for your pain and suffering, medical bills, and other expenditures.
The personal injury cases we handle include but are not limited to:
- Automobile accidents - If you have been injured as a result of someone else's inattentive driving, intoxicated driving, or just plain irresponsible driving, you deserve the best service and legal counsel available. Never accept a payment from an insurance company without first consulting our car accident attorney.
- Accidents involving pedestrians and bicycles — Without the safety of an enclosed vehicle, walkers and bicyclists are frequently the victims of deadly and terrible accidents. Many motorists just do not see them and show little regard for them on the road. Pedestrians and bikers who are injured by careless drivers are entitled to full and reasonable compensation.
- Truck collisions — Tractor-trailer collisions are not the same as car collisions. These cases necessitate quick investigation and may include several defendants. Furthermore, an attorney should be well-versed in the Federal and State laws that regulate the trucking business.
- Motorbike crashes — Too many motorcycle-vehicle incidents occur as a result of drivers' failure to properly share the road. We are familiar with the typical driver errors that result in these collisions, and we fight hard to preserve the rights of wounded motorcyclists and passengers.
- Premises liability - We fight for compensation for persons who are harmed on someone else's property as a result of irresponsible maintenance, poorly designed or maintained property features, or other hidden risks.
- Defective products - We can assist you if you have been harmed as a result of a defective product (including automobiles, vehicle components, medicines, toys, tools, and even medical equipment or implants). We can pursue manufacturers of unsafe and faulty items.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) - This form of injury is responsible for a large number of fatalities and debilitating conditions each year. TBI patients may require considerable physical therapy and, as a result, may be unable to financially support themselves or their families.
Contact our Florida Personal Injury Attorney
Our Florida personal injury lawyers at Foltz Law PA can assist you in navigating the legal procedure and protecting your rights following a severe personal injury. We'll take care of the insurance, investigate your automobile accident (including PIP coverage), premise responsibility, and medical coverage, and determine the best course of action for your case.
We can put our expertise, knowledge, and talents to work for you if you have been injured in a vehicle accident slipped and fell at work, experienced injuries as a result of medical negligence, lost a loved one to wrongful death, or any other personal injury issue.